Lemon bliss balls
Quick and Easy Lemon Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- zest of one large lemon*
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- extra desiccated coconut for rolling in
- Add dried cherries or other dried fruit if you choose.
- Place the ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set.