- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 cups red cabbage, quartered and very finely sliced or grated
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup soy-tasted sunflower seeds.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, pineapple, and parsley. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving to develop the best flavour, and eat within an hour of making if like your veggies crunchy. To serve , garnish with sunflower seeds.